[no subject]

> if you think that your little VW is more important than the fate of this
> country.......

Just curious, who are you, and are you even American? And tell us what
your interest is in our little unimportant cars...(and I'd agree that my
car is less important than the role of the US in the world, that's pretty
damned obvious) But why start this mess here?

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"