Anyone here have Verizon DSL?

I am asking because after my ISP problems I switched and, just my luck I
still can't post messages to the list, which is why I am using a crappy
hotmail account.  If you are on Verizon DSL did you have problems and if so
how did you fix them?  I thought that it might possible be my Eudora was
messed up, but I rejoined the liist again, using verizon's mail site and it
still wouldn't post my messages.  It really sucks to read the list mail, but
not be able to post.

John Worden
Bucksport, ME