'77 for sale

Hello, I have a '77 Scirocco that I would really like to sell.  Almost all the parts to complete this project are here.  It has a second motor from a '75 (carbureted), great interior etc.  I have probably almost 2 cars worth of parts for it.  As of now its not in running condition, but the motor ran strong (with slight blue from the pipe) a year or so ago.  The body is kind of rough afte being outside uncovered for a few years now.  This is just a rough description of it as I am just about to leave for a few days on business, but if anyone is interested or has any questions, just reply off list to Firebeast69@shaw.ca.  I live in Victoria BC, Canada in case the location may be a deterrent to some.  Hopefully I can get some pictures of it posted somewhere soon. Thanks,
Brandon