Re: Interest in NEW Mk 1 Rocker Panels?  [+Cincy questions and my introduction]

"Anyways, I'm seeing a lot about "Cincy" and I've seen the pictures on
Scirocco.org of the 2003 meet in cincy, but I'm not seeing any info on
another.? Can someone please direct me to information?? I'm in
Louisville, KY so it's not far.? Unfortunately I've got a broken leg
right now so I'm not able to drive, but I might be able to convince
someone to chauffeur ;)"

Grant, Welcome to the list. I'm also in Louisville and might take a day trip
up to cincy. I just bought an 81 a couple of weeks ago. Send me an email off
list and maybe you can ride up with me.
Matt