Hello from absentee lister

Hi, to all fellow listers, I realise we havent met yet but I am a fellow
lister who has not yet been to an event and met any of you in person yet. I have
owned my rocco for a dozen years or so but finally saved up the money to get it
painted, well thats almost two years ago now and it's still in primer, but I
have become a new dad 21 mos. ago and again on friday.  My wife tells me it'll
be another year before the car gets paint and only local car events so I will
continue to enjoy the list as I currently do. Thanks for alot of interesting
chats and some very helpful advise on more than one occassion. Thats all.
Michael