Cincy Camping

The cards say the place is 4mi from Wilmington. Since the town is quite small, I would figure no more than 15min, and probably 10 once you know where you're going. Daun probably knows some quick little route.

Dan

Drew Teague <roccnroll@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Ok so as it stands right now we are devating about
>what we should do. I originally tought to go strait to
>DAuns place, but MIke brought up an interesting point
>and that is putting the tents up while in the dark
>(depending on our arrival time). He proposed that we
>go there first set up camp and then head over to Dauns
>for the festivities. That seems logical to me, but I
>welcome any input. I have the card for site #34.
>
>Drew or Rhett since you have the other cards What
>where you thinking?
>
>Thanks
>Tony.

I personally have no issues setting my tent up in the dark, but mine is a
very simple design. I haven't been to this park before, so I'm not sure how
I would feel about leaving all our gear unattended for that long. Does
anyone know what the driving time is from the park to Daun's? We could
still meet at Daun's, then head over after we get it all figured out, but
before it gets dark, for those that prefer to set up in the daylight (and
before park offices close) Then we could all head back to Daun's to hang
out for the evening.

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco -- "Bruise"