Pulled over

I'm 99% sure that ALL state laws are enforceable when in a particular state. Helmet laws for motorcycles, mud flaps on certain trucks, colored aftermarket lights are some I can think of that I know for sure are enforceable across the board. I think some stuff they may be more leninent on, such as tint or plates, but when you are in a certain state, you are supposed to be held to all laws of that state. I'll double check with some city and state officer people I know and give a more definite answer.

Dan

mike <nasdiego@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > As was posted just after your initial post, minor
> state specific car
> > laws are not enforceable outside of the state the
> car is registered
> > in.

This got me thinking. I'm moving back to New Hampshire
within the next year. NH has no seat belt or mandatory
insurance laws. Not that I would ever go without
either of them, but could I get out of tickets in
other states? I doubt it, I'm guessing "minor" is the
key debatable word.

--- miT wrote:
> How about just displaying a plate in your front
> windshield, that's what I
> have to do here in California. It can be paper even!
>

> /miT
> '85 Cabriolet
> '88 Scirocco 16v
> [Euro.Trash]