Anyone Going to Cincy Need Any Metal?

Hello All Fellow Cincy-Goers (and anyone else too.....),

Does anyone want me to bring metal to Cincy for them?  I figure it will
eliminate shipping costs, depending on what you want I can possibly provide
it for free, and um..well if there is a need it will get fulfilled.

I have lots of extra space in my suitcase and the airport guys are getting
used to me hanging around for the inevitable search of my baggage (I am
always bringing SOMETHING with me....metal, mount brackets, car parts etc.
all of which is pretty suspicious looking).

Here is what I can bring:  http://www.onlinemetals.com/

Let me know sooner rather than later.  I leave for the airport at 8:00pm
PST on Thursday....

ALLYN:  I see this as the PERFECT opportunity to bring you your A36....what
say you?

Kirsten