Cincy goers, a strange request...

Okay, some of you will know what I'm up to, so SHHHH..

Anyway, I have a request for you. I'd like to collect some beautiful junk,
trinkets, whatever, no bigger than a beer cap. It can be shells or beads or
car parts, I don't care, but earth tones are preferred. Something from you
home state would be super. Thanks in advance for your donations, I'll put a
tub on the Mk1's hood, just drop them in.
Cathy

MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*