Hello everyone!

We welcome you back! Another Canadian?
As for the panels, depending on the manufacturer, the quality of the panels
may be really poor.
Cath and a few others have a BIT of experience with them.

I created a web site for the members. Show us your car!
http://www.menloparkrandd.com/my_rocc
Create an account, then refresh the main page and you'll see your name. Log
in, create the page and there you go!

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY