Posted Driver's Side Mount Fab Page

<yawn>  eh?   Take a nap and I miss out on Scirocco porn and
emails!!!  Last time I do that....he he he.  By the way.....Scirocco porn
will be posted soon to my site....    8 P

Okay, to answer your question.....Um, it isn't legality that is preventing
me from posting the pics on that page.  My word is preventing me from doing
so.

When I was finally able to locate a shop as a potential source for the
mounts, I was told that they were done with the testing, design,
implementation, execution...etc. etc. etc. phases and that they had already
made some through to completion beyond the prototype stage with machine
shops  actually machining the mounts at that point in time.  02J mounts in
A1?  Yes.....  Again 02J mounts in an A1.....yes again I am reassured.  So,
not 02A mounts in an A1...because those won't work?  YES!

Great, right?  Okay, problem was that the shops machinist was out of town
for the week at a convention of some sort and he would be happy to provide
me with mounts at an insanely high amount, but that he was out of units and
therefore his hands were tied until the machinist returned......which was
going to be the day AFTER I got back from MD...so no good and time was
running out to get something....I ask if there is any other way.....

And there is....they have the prototype mounts laying around
still.  Problem is that they are really ugly and not refined but are the
final design......the shop could send them to me via Next Day
Air......good.  So it was decided that they would send the mounts to me, I
would use those for this visit and then when the machinist returned, they
would send me a set of the actual, refined, and much better looking
mounts.....and then I would send the prototypes back to them.

BUT, before these puppies go out the door...I am made to promise that they
will not be seen by anyone else....so not photos.....

Which I took to mean not photographed and acknowledged as being from their
shop.....not "not in any photos at all", which is why they were originally
on my page until the person who arranged all of this commented on
Vortex  about it.  It is HIS name on the line after all, not mine.  So
since I had promised that they would not be seen by anyone, I took them down.

Beyond that I am not sure what to do.  This shop is planning on going
public with these mounts, and if they are sold as the 02J mounts, they will
not fit.....which will be just as much of a frustration for the shop as it
will be for the individual.  The only person that would benefit would be
UPS or the equivalent.  Which is why I am not insistent on letting the
world know what little info I DO know.

Kirsten