Question about Scirocco/Corrado Cruise Video

Thanks Dan and everyone else who has emailed me with links to the video.

Actually, I have the video.  What I am looking for is information regarding
its origin, creator,  a website, etc.?

Any info or possible leads on info would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Kirsten