Automatic Doors locks don't work automatically.

The vacuum pump in the passenger side rear fender well. It's behind the
irregularly surfaced side cover in a foam block w/ an electrical
connection at one end.

Check for loose hoses/wires. Take it out and jumper it live to make sure
the pump works.

If those are all good, check out the actuating switch in the drivers
door/key.

This is as much as I can remember from removing mine last year on the 16v
to beat out a dent there.

HTH

Tim

	page 46
...a report citing a study by Dr. Thomas C. Chalmers, of the Mount Sinai
Medical Center in New York, which compared two groups that were being used
to test the theory that ascorbic acid is a cold preventative.  "The group
on placebo who thought they were on ascorbic acid," says Dr. Chalmers,
"had fewer colds than the group on ascorbic acid who thought they were
on placebo."
	page 56
The placebo is proof that there is no real separation between mind and body.
Illness is always an interaction between both.  It can begin in the mind and
affect the body, or it can begin in the body and affect the mind, both of
which are served by the same bloodstream.  Attempts to treat most mental
diseases as though they were completely free of physical causes and attempts
to treat most bodily diseases as though the mind were in no way involved must
be considered archaic in the light of new evidence about the way the human
body functions.
		-- Norman Cousins,
		"Anatomy of an Illness as Perceived by the Patient"