Muir hot-wire trick links

Thanks for the offer. But I can't make Cincy. Also
I've replaced the switch a couple times now. And I've
had problems with the MPC it plugs into. Now I just
want to bypass it all with the starter button and get
it over with (and get a shiny red button to boot!).
Plus I am still on the original key fitting all the
locks. I have enough problems keeping my two VW keys
straight, a third might be beyond my ability.
--- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:

> outing" I
> something
> starter
>
> I have 2 switch blocks coming to Cincy. If you are
> coming there, I can swap
> it out for you.
> (having almost crashed the car in a parking lot due
> to this "fix")

=====
Mike
Steamboat Springs, CO