ATTN: Daun and NewEnglanders

There's a set of seats someone is bringing to Cincy that I really really want, however I'm not going to Cincy and Eric S. can't fit them in the raddo. If anyone can bring them to the Albany, NY area I can arrange my mom to pick them up. Julie, if you could store them for a couple days, my mom works in Cohoes right near you so she'd have no problems picking them up.

Otherwise, Daun, if you could store them until Mid Aug, I'll be passing through on my way to NY and could pick them up then.

They are fairly small, lightweight seats, but there are 2 of them. If anyone can help me out, please email me offlist.

Thanks,
Dan