More cam crud......explanations please!

I agree with Drew here, and would like to add: Just go for the G-grind.
I've had lots of cams in my 8vs over the years, and nothing beat the
G-grind for useability.  Its the best compromise in idle, gas mileage and
powerband for the JH I can think of.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)