Muir hot-wire trick links

I'm currently using this trick also, going on months
now. I made myself a Y - shaped wire with spade
connectors. Jump the pump, touch the sarter, switch
that wire around to wipers/lights etc, and I'm good.
Only problem is I forget to put the key in, and then
try to back out of a parking space ,*click* the wheel
locks, and I have to fumble for the keys really quick.
"After a particularly fine model airplane outing" I
tried to fix it, but it turns out there's something
wrong with the key mechanism. time for a starter
button.

=====
Mike
Steamboat Springs, CO