back from ND

Mike Potter wrote:

> We didn't show because I was doing this..........
>
> http://www.parts4vws.com/images/members/potterman/DSC02390.JPG
>
> Getting the car ready for Dubwars......Full Cage & a few other improvements
> ;-)
>
> I think Meze was busy w/ a motor swap & his own prep for Dubwars & Yes I'm
> sure Doug was Auto-xing.
>

> Mike Potter
> Virtual World Parts Inc.
> Sales@parts4vws.com
> 909-694-8600x103
> 888-389-7278x103

Miiiiiike!

Hey, you guys could have trailered it up here and given us ants a
chance to crawl over the chassis.

We'd a had the thing clean in No Time. Hmmm, cheap Harbor Freight
Tools, [I mean economical] handed out to participants as Commemorative
  ND/VWP Signature Tools!

Hug the kids & kiss the wife and smack Meze aside the head for me.

TBerk