From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Kevin Collins
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 8:42 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: back from ND

Wow, what a round trip.. about 1500 miles since Friday.  BBQ at Guido's
was great.. thank you Dave, and the whole family too, for hosting us
again. Great to see the northwest guys make it down again. TBerk was
around all weekend and his cult-like status as the spiritual leader of
the bay area Scirocco faithful was reconfirmed.

14 Sciroccos made it this year - not great guys, we need to get more
people in the area out there.  The show is how at a great venue and is a
lot of fun, and a way to see people and their cars you may only get to
see once a year.  Several notable absences.. Doug Teulie (1st time in
about 8 years), Meze (no surprise, he and Doug were both racing in San
Diego), and the Potterpeople.  No idea why they would skip the show.

All in all another great show weekend.  Nice to see everybody.  Glad to
have the drive back over with!  My odometer died on me on the way home,
2nd time, I give up.. I'm going to find a 160mph MotoMeter and be done
with it.  Anyone have a line on one?

OT: Windows XP on my laptop has locked me out!  It's prompting me by
first name, or "guest", for a password to log in.  I have NEVER had the
laptop set up for passwords so I've never been prompted before.. and
NOTHING works and I can't get in.  If anyone knows a way for me to boot
or hack around this somehow, pls email me offlist.

--
Kevin Collins
Chandler, AZ