From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Euroroc II
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 1:37 PM
To: area53@validpath.com
Cc: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Is it an 'S' or not?

I don't remember looking at dash trim but it had the same red cloth as
Jason's rear seat, if you remember that...  You are right that white 'S'
cars were only produced in 1980... no '81

The fabric is red cloth and not the Red/Black Strobe Stripe...
http://www.myscirocco.org/VW_Literature/Dealer_Brochures/1980_Scirocco/80ROC
C11.jpg

It looks like the 5 speed was an option for cars that had 4 speeds...
interesting.
http://www.myscirocco.org/VW_Literature/Dealer_Brochures/1980_Scirocco/80ROC
C10.jpg

-Raffi