Cincy Active Wear!

>Yes, yes...I learned.  :-)
>
>I have ordered both smalls and mediums (10 of each actually)...and the
>color will
>not be white, but you're going to have to wait and see!  I always try and
>do something
>a little interesting.  If fact, I may have to order more after people get a
>chance to
>see them...you'll see...
>
>==Brett

So , like, will you be standing by the garage door scalping the "best" ones?
Does bribery work? It's what, like 10 days??? WooHoo!!! (Oh, I bet he got
those thongs screened...)

Brett, you-da-man!!! BTW, you bringing that white thing of yours so I can
fill with lusting again?????I'm somehow guessing the GRM car isn't quite as
pretty.

Cathy, in needs of a new wardrobe....

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE*