Cincy Active Wear!

I'm no stick, but they were way too huge for me too. Good sleepwear. Maybe
it won't be white, slate grey would be better for me, I crawl under the car
(something is always leaking/ making noise), and get undercoating smeared on
my "high spots" Not too attractive.  But whatever the fashion police (ie
Brett) dictate, I will purchase...even if it's huge and white. Cincy
wear!!!Yay. Thanks BTW Brett. Hey, do you have any of the .org stickers
kicking around? I could stand one or two. Thanks!
Cathy