?'s about P&P

Krazy Horse wrote:

> I know it's common knowledge about the 1.8 16v heads having larger port.
> If I port a head, what's the difference between the 1.8 and 2.0?
> Wouldn't the ports be the same size?
>
> -Craig

1st off, thx for making the trek to ND this weekend, good to see ya,
nice Rocco.

Also, Thx for the coffee, (you _do_ know your employer is Evil, don't
you?)    ;])

About 2.0 vs 1.8- I believe what the 16v guys have learned me is one
flows better out of the box and one has more meat for porting, so
theoretically could flow better if tweaked by a master.

I'm going to guess the 2.0 head flows better stock, and I suppose
there is no real reason to ditch one in favor of a 1.8, unless you
don't already have one.

Correct me if I'm wacky,
TBerk