VLE Option-6 Dream tranny - still available, and new versioncoming

ok, so let me get this straight. vince is supposedly still offering these,
even though its nearly well known that he no longer intends to make them,
not to mention the fact that many of his past sales have taken nearly
forever to reach completion. he has to get 'prodded' by his buddies just to
ship a simple order (just the freaking kit, no rebuilding even). vince may
not realize he is in the wrong here, but continuing to offer a product when
its well known that you cant produce it in a timely manner (months to
years), or even at all, is borderline fraudulent activity.

a quote that i thought was comical:

>>Most folks who purchase one of these usually take months to even years to
>>make the decision. I don't expect every inquiry or everyone who I respond
>>be obligated to purchse something. I would have to say its around 3 or 4%.

riiiight. years to make the decision. how about the extra years to actually
get the tranny back? perhaps you would have to have ESP and order the tranny
2 years prior to when you actually want one - then you can get it back in a
reasonable amount of time. :)

note: vince may very well be trying to clean up his reputation, but i would
have to hear MANY good things from MANY people before i believed any of it.

Al