Aaaaarghh to Ahhhh

Best solution can be found here: http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/answerstips/story/0,24330,3464142,00.html
It's Kazaa Lite, spyware removed, more privacy features, cool function that will automatically search the dreaded 'more sources' files and tons of other nice features. I agree with moving the files, I take them from the My Shared Folder and sort them into a different mp3 folder by band. Also, turn off your ability to share files. Sure, the community loses out on your music, but your internet is slowed by uploads and you're even less likely to be found out. Things other than songs/music videos/short video clips are best downloaded from www.suprnova.org (ie movies, programs, games, etc)

Dan

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
The RIAA is checking if the folder has a lot of music/videos.
Move the music you have D/L'd to a different folder. Simple.
Leave a few songs/videos in the "My shared" folder and keep D/L'ing. They
only see a very few things on your system.

Kazza is loading your system with Spybots any way. I load it, get what I
want, then run Ad-Aware. It kills the install, but the bots are gone.....

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY
http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco