gotta stop the rust

Drew MacPherson wrote:

>On Sat, 22 May 2004, Daun Yeagley wrote:
>

>>Ha, I'll show you what rust is at Cincy.  The '77 "Fred
>>Flintstone" edition.
>>

>You have a '77 Fred Flinstone Edition?  Cool. I've had a few FF editions -
>most notably the '85 Jetta that ended up with fibreglass floors (weight
>reduction!) and the '86 Golf whose height adjustable seats adjusted
>themselves through the floor one day.  Fortunately the car was parked at
>the time... :)
>
>Drew

LOL!

I found some of the recently-discussed 3M Windo-Weld today at G.I. Joes
(sports and auto) <www.joesoutdoors.com> and hope to rectify my
newly-discovered "wet-behind-the-fusebox" situation before it turns into
a "Fred Flintstone Edition" situation.

Dammit, I need an applicator gun now.

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L