gotta stop the rust

On Sat, 22 May 2004, Daun Yeagley wrote:

> Ha, I'll show you what rust is at Cincy.  The '77 "Fred
> Flintstone" edition.

You have a '77 Fred Flinstone Edition?  Cool. I've had a few FF editions -
most notably the '85 Jetta that ended up with fibreglass floors (weight
reduction!) and the '86 Golf whose height adjustable seats adjusted
themselves through the floor one day.  Fortunately the car was parked at
the time... :)

Drew

--

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd