From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 10:28 PM
To: Camron D. Crouse
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: FIXED! (was: where to get copper crush washers (fuel pump)?)

I SOOOOO agree w/ Cam's statement.

Finding crush washers turned out to be friutless - Kragen, Pepboys and even
Kohlweiss, Tosha, all had squat, zero, nada. And service? Don't bet on
it...I'm SOOO thankful I have my red S as a parts donor (for the time being
of course) otherwise I'd be SOL (that's Shit Outta Luck for those just
tuning in  :).  Turns out the line from the pump to the accumulator was
kinda mangled too - may have contributed to the poor mating surfaces to some
degree.

BTW - Anyone got a pump-to-accumulator line for a mk1 in REALLY GOOD shape?
(Patrick?)  :)

Suffice it to say - IT lives!!  MuHHUHUHWAAHHAHAAH!   :D

The flog is ON!  :)

JT

PS - A big thanks to Chris Gonzalez who trekked 20 miles over here last
night to help me diagnose the problem. YOU DA MAN!  :)