where to get copper crush washers (fuel pump)?

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 16:01, Jeff Toomasson wrote:
> Pat - I said verbatim that the dealer does not stock them. I checked
three
> different dealerships in my area...Any other ideas?   :)

You could try rubbing them over a piece of 400 grit sandpaper that's
stretched flat on a flat window pane until they are nice and smooth
again.  This has worked for me in the past.

The size of the washers is 12mm X 15.5mm X 1.5mm, in case someone has a
suggestion for source or substitute.

Drew

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
94 A3 Golf GL TurboDiesel, 99 A3 Jetta GL TDI
At the time this email was written there were only
13 days, 6 hours, and 59 minutes until Cincy2K+4! Have YOU packed yet?