ATTN: Kevin Collins (or ND Caravan)

I have a phone number for Kevin Collins, but the person on the other side
has never heard of him, so I guess it's not his number. If anyone could give
me a phone number of someone who is in the ND caravan (Doug, Shawn, Kevin,
Potterman, come to mind) it would be a mucho help. I am suppose to meet up
with these guys tomorrow and I have no way to get a hold of them to set up a
time/place. Last we talked, Kevin was planning on heading out of Santa
Barbara about 6am...(God, I hope not). TIA!!

-Craig
'83 California Edition (RIP)
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)

Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
$1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp