[Ignition] Getting the right spark plug LEADS

Looking to replace the leads on the Roc once I get it running around
the block and I was looking at OEM suppliers to VAG.

One such is Bremi (they have been in trouble lately because of the
coil pack issues.)

These guys are a US company and trumpet the merits of their Ignition
Leads;

<http://www.karlynsti.com/Folders/Karlyn_STI_Ignition_Wire_Sets.htm>

Especially interesting was the page found here:
<http://www.karlynsti.com/Folders/spiro_core_mag_wire_ist_verboten1.htm>

re: wire resistance and the difference in length of wire. I know the
intake manifold on the non-cross flow motors isn't exactly balanced,
and different cylinders operate cooler of hotter. Now on a good day
the stock motor prob doesn't care but we push ours a little harder.

Seems if we are doing something aught to be done right, right?

TBerk