Cincy master parts buy/sell list?

--- Mark <mardak@cogeco.ca> wrote:

> Any thoughts?

Anyone who wants to compile a list, go for it.  I'm going
to do a bit of cleaning of the barn, there's too much stuff
in it.  Also Ben Harder brought down several boxes of stuff
that *must* go.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen