Cincy master parts buy/sell list?

This is a great idea!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark <mardak@cogeco.ca>
Sent: May 19, 2004 10:24 PM
To: 'scirocco list' <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Cincy master parts buy/sell list?

It just occurred to me that a central list with parts requests or offers
for people attending Cincy might be a good idea...  I'm thinking along
the lines of separate "Wanted to buy" and "Stuff for sale" lists with
specifics and contact info.  I think we're underutilizing the "swap
meet" possibilities of Cincy!  I'm sure most of us have a pile of stuff
that could be of use to someone else...

Anyone have any ideas on how we could setup something simple like a
"self serve" website (simple enough for the average joe to add his/her
particular info/requests with contact info?)

As I don't have the foggiest idea on how to do this, I'm hoping someone
else with some html experience thinks this is a good idea and could whip
something up quick...  :D

Any thoughts?

Later,

Mark.