Is this how I'm supposed to build it? [LONG]

Wow.

That's scary. Except for some orientation differences and hardware choices
they are damned close.

I know I stumbled accross the basic layout in a FAQ from ages ago (though
I could not find it now) but I could be subliminally ripping you off as I
don't know that I _didn't_ see your page, either.

I knew I was far from the 1st to do this common home-fab tool and I was
rehashing used mental floss but the fabrication similaities are uncanny.

May I say I like the way you think?  ;^}

Plagaristically yours,

Tim

If you want to program in C, program in C.  It's a nice language.  I
use it occasionally...   :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <7577@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>

On Thu, 20 May 2004, Ron Pieper wrote:

> Sure.