Passat dual radiator fan instalation + NY/NE cincy cruise

is this wiring true. b/c my passat dual rad fan plugged right in

Chris Carroll <vwnut84@racemail.com> wrote:well, I just finished the install on the rocc of the new passat radiator fan. For those who don't know, the B3 16v Passats came with a dual fan
shroud with two fans attached by a rubber belt. The design of this is very compact, fits right into a rocco, and actully seems to give more room
then the stock one. I picked up a fan at the yard for $40 and it was worth every penny. This fan pushes a lot of air! It is also much quieter then
the stock fan.

One trick for those of you that might be installing one of these nifty fans, the plug for the fan is different, so you will need the pulg, and about 6
inches or so of wire. The brown goes with brown, but the red with black, goes to the red with white. and It's the reverse for the other wire.....

Passat Red/BLK = high speed+
Red/wht = low speed=

the rocco is switched, understand?

Also, for us NY folks, are we going to do the same cruise/route again? Julie?

Oh, I also have some scirocco parts that I could bring to cincy, just e-mail me seperatly with what you need, I might ahve it.

Ok, enough rambling, just thought you might like to see this, later.