Cincy master parts buy/sell list?

I will offer the forums side of my site for this.

I'm not using it anyway.

I made a general "Cincy master parts buy/sell list" topic and you can add
content telling what you have for sale and use your name as the title so
folks know what each person is selling.

Not a bad deal, eh? But there is a catch......

You have to make a user account on my site. It's pretty quick and easy and
you can say you're Donald Duck for all I care, this is just for the for
sale posting area.

It's there if'n you want @:

http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/drupal/

or

http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/drupal/?q=forum/64

to go directly to the Cincy topic.

If someone wants to buy something or reserve it they can comment on your
post so everyone knows it's spoken for.

It's there, doing nothing and my bandwidth is O.K. so use it if you wish.

Tim

MOUNT TAPE U1439 ON B3, NO RING