Coil Springs and Coil Over Kits...

Skip. They misspelled Scirocco twice.  Sciroco and Sirocco

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Patrick Bureau
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 1:01 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Coil Springs and Coil Over Kits...

I found this while shpiing for suspension for my Ford
truck, I did call them, and the guy tol me they
carried them coils for Vw's indeed. it was not a
misprint.

1.80/1.80 drop Coil Springs
(http://www.truckn-store.com/product.asp?returnURL=application_list.asp&ID=5
9511)

also the coil-ver kit 0-5" adjustable.
(http://www.truckn-store.com/product.asp?returnURL=application_list.asp&ID=5
9755)

Anyone have ideas whose springs they are using to sell
their kits? (purple springs??)

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b