Okay, NOW I Need You Guys to Go Order Your Turn Signals!!!!!!!!

The pics on the order form aren't showing up, just red X's.

Dan

Kirsten Jensen <kirsten@funksoulkitty.org> wrote:
Please....urgent if Cincy is even going to be a possibility for a delivery
ground.....

The turn signal order form is now officially alive and well and needs your
attention. It doesn't matter if you have contacted me 20 times already, I
NEED you guys to go and take 5 or so minutes to fill out the form which
Rich has been so kind as to set up for me!! That form will then be emailed
to me when you hit submit. I have to get the info on numbers for the shop
ASAP..

And I am running late to work right now......so I may end up posting more
later....but please, please, please go and fill this out!!!

Thanks!!

Link to info and order
form:
http://www.funksoulkitty.org/turnsignals/turnsignalsales/turnsignals.html

Link to just order form: http://www.scirocco20v.com/mk1/

Thanks!!!!!

Yeah....bad, bad Kirsten...going to be late to work....man!! DAMMIT!!!!!

Ah...talk to you guys later!

Kirsten