Wonky Turn Signals and Stuff

Well it was a combination of a fuse and stupid sleepy owner error...

Note to self: Never again wake up at 6AM on a Sunday morning to put your
car back together because a knuckle head friend of yours called you the
night before to tell you to bring your car to a show the next morning...

Thanks for the advise...
I'm back to 100% operational!
-Raffi