Wonky Turn Signals and Stuff

Now I know I've seen this happen before and I remember it was because if
something I did but I can't remember...

What would cause the turn signal LED to remain dimly lit and glow bright,
but not flash, when the turn signal switch is switched on? The Hazard
lights also do not blink but that I think is a separate circuit.

I'm having weird electrical gremlins running thru the car including one in
the knock box which keeps blowing fuse #17. I'm not sure if these are all
related but I plan on spending a little quality time with St. Bentley tonight.

-Raffi