how to break loose

Ok, this sir is a visrus.  We've been dealing with this for a while
now.  One of the users of the list, be they active or in digest/lurker
mode has a virus that shoves out e-mails.  That is one of them.  Delete
them every single time you see it.  It is not coming from any admin sort
of person.  The attachment doesn't exist because the mail server
software doesn't allow them (which is good or this virus would be all
over the list like stink on shit).

So no need to leave the list, just delete that damn e-mail everytime you
see it.

William