how to break loose

I don't want to leave cause of the ranting flames I always get myself into, I could care less, I want off the list for now to fix what ever problem rocco.org is telling me(without telling me)
They sent me this email::::::::::::::::
  Subj:    Warning about your e-mail account.
  Date:    5/18/2004 12:13:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time
  From:    noreply@scirocco.org
  To:    scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear user  of  Scirocco.org,

We warn you  about some  attacks on your e-mail account. Your computer may
contain viruses, in order to keep your computer and e-mail account safe,
please, follow the instructions.

Further details can be  obtained  from attached file.

The Management,
  The Scirocco.org  team                             http://www.scirocco.org
<snip>
     Such a vage email, and no attachment with this email, so i don't what they are trying to say,  I need to fix my OS with thier instructions, or i need to know of the problem and figure it out on my own.  Anyway, Pat was just first person to say something(i protest in real life said by people) and i jumped at the chance to talk smack back just because I can and just because it's NOT cool to call someone a perv, whatever the context.  I'd be less affended if he called me a cocksuckin mother fer  well you get the idea..

>   Subj:  Re: how to break loose
>   Date:  5/18/2004 2:22:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>   From:  Calimus <calimus@techography.net>
>   To:  GermanSportTuner@aol.com
>   Cc:  scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>   Sent from the Internet (Details)
>

> First off, catch my last e-mail if you are wanting to drop off the list
> because of the goings on just a few min ago.  I think between text and
> culture, the real meaning was lost.  I hate to see people leave over a
> misunderstanding.  If you really want to contune leaving, take the link
> that you listed, and go all the way to the bottom of the page, the form
> field next to the "Unsubscribe or Edit OPtions" is where you will want
> to start.  Not sure what the steps after that though.  But
> there should
> be some prompts on the resulting page.
>
> William

Cheers!