Something you guys might find interesting

Looks like the meaning got lost in the text again.  Primo, I'm pretty
sure that Patrick ment no insult, it's more of a typical male
compliment.  Kinda like someone belching and their buddy calling it a
good one.  I'm sure patrick will speak up and clarify himself though.

William