Something you guys might find interesting

<begin rant>
And I'll also tell them all I worked at a tattoo and piercing shop for 2 and a half years.  So i guess i would know what a apadravya piercing is without being a f*cking perv WOULDN'T I ?

Jerk off's of the world should be striped of privalage and made to ride the bus everyday. And I hope you have to sit next to the guy with a apadravya piercing...  And I hope he shows it to you without asking you.

<end rant/>

In a message dated 5/18/2004 1:00:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ats@longcoeur.com writes:

> You just had to tell her and everyone on the list..didn't
> ya?
>
> You sir are a pervert...
>
> You'll fit right in!
>
> Welcome aboard ! ahahaha