Baby won't burp

>From: "John S. Lagnese" <jlagnese@massed.net>
>To: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@hotmail.com>,<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Re: Baby won't burp
>Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 21:39:57 -0700
>
>You're getting a bit gun shy! You're due for a hot streak!
>John

Or hot flashes. Heat was what I was trying to reduce...but yeah, this car
owes me a few. No snags with the header wrap either, ( it takes about 25
feet of the 1" wide stuff to do the DP if anyone is interested, that's
without overlapping it) and I now have abs of steel. (A job that would be
nicer on a hoist...)
Cathy

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months
FREE*