[Fwd: Re: 81 Scirocco FS - not mine -- this is mine andonly$1000]

I can echo that.

It got the GTI (Golf GL actually but the replacement engine seems GTI)
home that way. Both truck and trailer from uhaul and it was $250 to move
the car 184 mi.

A bit pricey maybe but.....

If I would have had a tow vehicle it would have been $80.

And that's for a 2 day one-way rental.

Relaxing after driving a kite w/ a tail for 4 hours,

Tim

Youth -- not a time of life but a state of mind... a predominance of
courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease.
		-- Robert F. Kennedy

On Sun, 16 May 2004, ATS - Patrick Bureau wrote:

> 2 words U-Haul, I use the full car carrier all the time, those things are
> solid and 8$ tyo insure the car atop it cant beat the prices.
<snip>