UPDATE: RE: Cincy - Cruise Ideas

--- Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- ATS - Patrick Bureau <ats@longcoeur.com> wrote:
> > How about that road the run the canyon of the river
> south of you?
> > Ron may able to tell you where I got lost following
> someone else in 2002, it
> > was a fun curvy road with what looked like a cliff to
> the left of me..
> > (I always like those twisty roads with a cliff)
>
> I think that was by Ft. Ancient in/near Oregonia - nice
> road!

Well, we're going the opposite direction this time.

I had to go on a little mission northward today, and took
the long way home.  The route I looked at on the map last
night should work very nicely.  It's all backroads, almost
all of which are pretty freshly paved and smooooth.  It
isn't the drastic elevation change / hairpins that Ft.
Ancient provides, but it is curvy nonetheless.

So, those who wish to go, plan on leaving here around noon
on Sunday.  The drive should take about 45 minutes, then
we'll be stopping for lunch.  (Young's Dairy)  Then we get
to do the whole thing backwards for the return trip.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen