Cincy - Cruise Ideas

So I've been looking at the map a little tonight, and I
think I have an idea for a nice little jaunt.  <G>  Now to
give the route a try to confirm that it's worthy.

So, when do we want to do the cruise?  I'm thinking around
noon-ish Sunday?

Also, do we make the Kia driver's ride in the Sciroccos
that have open seats so as not to mar the look of the
caravan?  :p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen