subject headings...

>From: "ATS - Patrick Bureau" <ats@longcoeur.com>
>To: "'Mike Smith'" <smithma7@yahoo.com>,"'car'" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: RE: subject headings...
>Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 16:36:07 -0500
>
>Ah so you can hang with the other 20 "original" looking red scirocco's
>then... Maybe we should start a line for them "red" scirocco's below the
>kia
>parking area... :)
>
>PS: nope mine is not red, its prowler orange composed of orange, copper,
>yellow, metallic and perl, just in case you had a comeback on the color.
>
>17 days until blastoff, bodykit not finished, exhaust leak, coolant leak,
>and need to change tie rods.. and what do I do, .. work on the 86..lol
>

>ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canuck in Texas

Yep and I'll be with the "herd" of 16Vs that came stock in Arctic Blue
metallic. No wait, I'm the only one. Must have been a bad adaptation. If
they are extinct by then, I may be harder to pick out, at least there are
SOME other Colibri green MkIs. If that's the case, look for ME, the
resemblance to Pamela Anderson is striking. (LOL)

Cathy, always showing up with "AOV"s
1987 2L 16V Arctic Blue Metallic headache
1979 Kolibrigrun MkI "Klaus"

BTW, I think we SHOULD work the mass of red into the back yard photo, I'll
mention it on that thread. And they DO look good in red.

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE*