From: BRUCE BERNINGER
To: Allyn
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: scirocco info

I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER, WITH THE ORIGANAL N.J. TITLE. THE SHORT STORY IS IN
1988 I LOST MY JOB AND WAS GOING THROOUH A DIVORCE.CAR IS AS DISCRIBED ON
EBAY, HARD TO BELEIVE BUT IT IS.
THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONCE.
Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
  Hello, I'm Allyn, a member of the scirocco mailing list (~300 members,
most of them scirocco owners, a very active mailing list). your auction made
it to the list and i just had to ask if you knew any history on this car,
like how it managed to stay garaged for so long. i'll forward your response
to the list (and possibly scavenge up some more interest / bidders).
  Thanks in advance for any response.
  Al Malventano, ETC(SS), USN